» Our History
History may not be course offered at Jai Bharat group of institutes, but its story itself is history. In 1947/1948, Sindhi Hindus were forced leave their mother land on account of partition, as Sind become part of Pakistan. Central government rehabilitated them in Military barracks located at out skirt of Mulund. With advent of time these barracks were converted in cluster of houses known as Mulund Colony. Sindhi community known for their entrepreneurship and business acumen ship gave top priority to education along with other basic needs @ food, clothing and shelter. Residents of Mulund Colony at that time formed a trust under name of Education Board Mulund Colony with an aims and objects to provide education facilities to wards of all the residents of Mulund irrespective of caste, creed or community. Trust initially started secondary school in the name of Jai Bharat High School in year 1950, with Sindhi as medium of instruction in taking into accounts the needs of the residents at that time, has now expanded into providing educational facilities right from pre-primary to graduation level. With taking over chairmanship of trust in 1987 Shri Inder Bhatia with his dedication and devotion he expanded institute by adding junior college of commerce and science, Degree College, accredited center for secondary, higher secondary for National Institute of opening schooling New Delhi for those who can carry out their education through informal schooling system. Jai Bharat also is authorized center for Yashwantrao distance education university Nasik. Jai Bharat College is affiliated with Mumbai University.