Teachers are required to make their students attentive to lectures in class, monitoring their performances and identify the areas of improvements students need, to enable students and teachers to complete their tasks successfully, JAI BHARAT took initiative to equip its teachers with new technology of e-learning, so that they be in position to meet forth coming challenges and give best performances. System assists teachers to face the new challenges generated by knowledge explosion and information available on internet. E-learning provides help to teachers, students, parents and management as follow.
• Facility to extend personalized attention to students
• Flexibility to plan lessons appropriate to each student with the aid of different methodologies
• Ample scope for conducting assessment and communicating feedback
• Continuous Skill Enhancement and Professional growth
• Engaging interactive content for students suiting their preferences
• Involvement of industry experts serves as a value addition
• Effective assessment and feedback systems for continuous improvements
• Connectivity with the world and future readiness
• Provision for staying connected with the school and hence aware of ward's progress
• Active contribute to the process of education through involvement and participation
TO SCHOOL MANAGEMENT:
• Management would be able to monitor in real-time performance of teachers and introducing relevant training modules to enhance productivity
• System would help management to have common interactive platform that assists effective communication between students, parents, and teachers
• System would help in teacher and administrative recruitment and skill enhancement – maintaining high quality of service to the consumers (students & parents).
Various researches carried out on educational pedagogies and child psychology have shown that retention & understanding of students varies with use of different methodologies.
The students retain:
• 90% of what they learn when they teach someone else/use immediately.
• 75% of what they learn when they practice what they learned.
• 50% of what they learn when engaged in a group discussion.
• 30% of what they learn when they see a demonstration.
• 20% of what they learn from audio-visual.
• 10% of what they learn when they've learned from reading.
• 5% of what they learn when they've learned from lecture.
Jai Bharat not only, provides education right from Pre Primary to Graduation level but also aim at developing amongst its student’s academic excellence, leadership skills discipline and right values but also make them to be winners in their lives.