Forty minutes period and teachers have to carry out tasks of making the students attentive to lectures she delivers in class, monitoring their performances and identify the areas of improvements the students have made, in order to enable them to complete their education successfully.
Keeping in mind the tasks teachers have to perform, JAI BHARAT took initiative to equip its teachers with future education and technology so that they be in position to meet forth coming challenges by adopting new technology and give best performances.
Jai Bharat in partnership with Mexnus Solutions adopted the Iken School ecosystem based on Maharashtra State Board syllabus to assist its teachers to face the new challenges generated by knowledge explosion and information available on internet
Iken school ecosystem is unique experiment wherein apart from teachers, students and parents would be benefited as state here under.
• Facility to extend personalized attention to students
• Flexibility to plan lessons appropriate to each student with the aid of different methodologies
• Ample scope for conducting assessment and communicating feedback
• Continuous Skill Enhancement and Professional growth
• Engaging interactive content for students suiting their preferences
• Involvement of industry experts serves as a value addition
• Effective assessment and feedback systems for continuous improvements
• Connectivity with the world and future readiness
• Provision for staying connected with the school and hence aware of ward's progress
• Active contribute to the process of education through involvement and participation
TO SCHOOL MANAGEMENT:
• Management would be able to monitor in real-time performance of teachers and introducing relevant training modules to enhance productivity
• System would help management to have common interactive platform that assists effective communication between students, parents, and teachers
• System would help in teacher and administrative recruitment and skill enhancement – maintaining high quality of service to the consumers (students & parents).
Various researches carried out on educational pedagogies and child psychology have shown that retention & understanding of students varies with use of different methodologies.
The students retain:
• 90% of what they learn when they teach someone else/use immediately.
• 75% of what they learn when they practice what they learned.
• 50% of what they learn when engaged in a group discussion.
• 30% of what they learn when they see a demonstration.
• 20% of what they learn from audio-visual.
• 10% of what they learn when they've learned from reading.
• 5% of what they learn when they've learned from lecture
With Iken School ecosystem would cover every area of the learning pyramid in a more inter-connected manner, thereby allowing students to develop their skills and senses better
Jai Bharat not only, provides education right from Pre Primary to Graduation level but also aim at developing amongst its student’s academic excellence, leadership skills discipline and right values but also make them to be winners in their lives.
We are confident that with Iken School ecosystem and working in partnership with Mexus Solutions we would be providing our students education with latest tecknology.